In addition to the genital area, the bikini line is probably the most sensitive part of the body when it comes to hair removal. But that pointed out no unsightly hair mat from the skimpy bikini panties, one of them the hair removal between the genital area and thighs for many at least in the summer months to regular hygiene.
Deciding how the hairs to be removed in the bikini area, depends primarily on the personal pain. But the sustainability and smoothness of the skin play a decisive role in the choice of means for hair removal.
There is always the possibility to take professional help and to remove the hairs in the studio. Anyone who wants to make himself to work, has to shave, epilate or grow spoiled for choice between.
Epilation bikini area, shave or grow?
Shaving: The most schmerzfreiste method in bikini area is shaving. When shaving the little hairs are cut directly to the skin surface. This has the advantage that it does not hurt. Because hair cut finally does not hurt.
A disadvantage is that the shortened hair quickly grow again. Many women notice a day after shaving the bikini line hair again small stop elk and after three days, the skin is no longer smooth and shaving has to be repeated.
Grow: When waxing the bikini line hair be removed from using wax. Since Brazilian waxing is done with hot wax, it can easily cause burns. Therefore, you should use this method rather leave the service personnel of a Enthaarungsstudios.
Who wants to grow itself, used cold wax strips. The strips are heated in the hand and then pulled apart. Then they are with the wax side down well pressed onto the wish to treat bodies and then removed with a jerk against the direction of hair growth.
The advantage of growth is that the hair be tackled at the root and thus about four to six weeks to have their peace. The downside to waxing the bikini area: It’s painful and it rarely gets all the hair suddenly. Therefore, it must be repeated in the same place several times, which irritates the skin additionally.
Epilation: Remains epilation as a third alternative. To epilate the bikini line, you should have a top quality product, in which you can choose between different essays. The best special attachments for sensitive parts of the body and massage essays have proven.
The epilator works over a roller at the many small forceps are attached and pull the hairs at the root of the skin. The great advantage of using the appliance, the handling of the device is simple and it takes approximately four weeks to the hair have grown back again. The downside: Even epilation hurts.
Painless epilation the Bikinzone
When you apply your epilator properly and observe some small tips that you can also epilate your bikini line largely painless. Unfortunately, this does not apply for the first time, because there usually twinge always a bit. This is due in mind that you need to remove many hairs at once, which are relatively thick and quite deep seated in the skin.
In the second, third and the umpteenth time you only after epilation. It then is less hairs (not all hairs grow at the same speed after), which are also thin. Should you find unbearable even after the fifth attempt, the pain of epilation bikini area, it is better if you opt for a different method of hair removal.
In order to keep the pain in check, there are a few simple tricks:
- Before hot-Baden: If you epilate dry, you are taking before taking a hot bath or a warm shower. Due to the heat, the pores are opened and the hair can be pulled out easily.
- No long hair epilation: epilation only hairs that are no longer than five millimeters. Stubble between three and five millimeters are better captured by the tweezers of the epilator, as long hair. This saves you unnecessary tangles, which is always accompanied by pain.
- Shave long hair only: If your hair in the bikini line is too long, remove it first by a shave. Wait until the hairs grow back and begin until (after about three days) when the stubble have the desired length, with epilation.
- Use massage attachment: Use for removing hair from sensitive bikini area the massage attachment of your epilator or massage the area in front of the hair removal yourself with a massage glove. This will promote blood circulation of the skin and the hair can be removed painlessly.
- Use anesthetic cream: If you desperately want epilation, find the pain unbearable, but, you can also start the experiment with an anesthetic cream. The cream is available without a prescription at the pharmacy. It is applied for about one hour before the hair removal and has good move. Once set, the numbness, you should start with epilation, since the effect of the cream lasts only about 60 minutes.
Epilieren instructions for bikini line
- Wash the area to be depilated, thoroughly, so that it is exempt from cream and grease residues.
- Dry the skin well from so the epilator can sum up the stubble well.
- Take the epilator in the right hand (left-handed holding it in his left hand, of course), make or put in front of a mirror and pull with the other hand the skin on the body to be depilated taut apart.
- Now place the epilator at a right angle straight to the skin. If you are very sensitive to pain, unplug the device once it has geziept, again perpendicular to the front and insert it again, then in addition to the already depilated site at. Not feeling the depilation as very painful, you glide with the epilator slowly and smoothly over the skin.
- Always use you against the direction of hair growth and create, if necessary, several pauses.
- Do not forget the aftercare. Wear to soothe a moisturizing cream with aloe vera extracts.
- Wear immediately after hair removal not tight-fitting, synthetic underwear, otherwise the skin will very irritated.
Tips: epilation bikini zone
- Peeling eliminates ingrown hairs: To ingrown hairs (see remove ingrown hairs) to avoid, you can perform a gentle peeling before the skin hair removal. This dead skin cells are removed and clogging of the pores is prevented.
- In preparation, the skin massage: Prepare your skin. Promote blood circulation, by selecting the massage gently to be treated with a massage glove.
- Hot water opens the pores: If you epilate wet, allow during the hair removal warm water over the skin run. This will open your pores and your device may be easier and less painful pull out the hair.
- Painful points Cool: Have you felt the depilation as very painful, cool the affected area with a cold pack.
- Maintain skin afterwards: Never forget to maintain the epilated skin areas. Either use a mild moisturizer to or use an After Sun Lotion.
- Aloe Vera: Instead of a cream to soothe you can place it on the affected skin after hair removal also freshly cut aloe vera leaves.